Repeat offences: ‘We encounter the same business problem year after year and never seem to find a solution.’
The Inertia Syndrome: ‘We know we have the potential to get to the next level of performance, but we don’t know how to inspire our people.’
Mission Critical: ‘We’re launching an important new product/service and have one chance to get it right.’
The Pivot Point: ‘We need to re-invent or transform.’
The C Suite Imperative: ‘We need to get our leadership team moving as one, sharing a singular vision.’
The Widening Gap: ‘The marketplace is changing and we need to know how to adapt and quickly.’
Regaining control: ‘We have to break and reverse this downward spiral.’
L’Institut is not a traditional consultancy. We do not conduct competitive analyses, best practice analyses, SWOT analyses, or anything that encourages blind repetition...
The power of Connected Intelligence
L’Institut is not a traditional consultancy. We do not conduct competitive analyses, best practice analyses, SWOT analyses, or anything that encourages blind repetition of past behaviours or imitation of competitors. Nor do we tell clients how to run their businesses while charging ‘billable hours’ for ineffective strategies.
We are addicted thinkers, firm believers in the sublime ability of the human mind to burrow into problems and locate astonishing answers.
We employ a unique, proprietary methodology that leverages Connected Intelligence to access, release and activate the insight, imagination and power hidden within your organization. We call this Master Planning, which includes two parts:
- The Structural Mapping Process® (SMP) – our celebrated insight tool for achieving insight into mass behaviour and societal preferences. The SMP has been used with over 150 major clients to gain clear insight into the emotional drivers for success.
- Collaborative Design – our participatory method for engaging major parts of an organization through an inside-out process that guarantees alignment and complete ownership of ideas.
L’Institut works with organizations and corporations in multiple sectors, but we focus on:
- Companies looking to reinvent or transform.
- Companies that want to break and reverse a downward spiral.
- Companies that have a pivotal opportunity to move to the next level.
- Companies reaching for ambitious new goals.
New Business Design
New Product Development
Internal Alignment & Communications
- Let’s think together